Instructions on how to submit a video
- Create a short video (2-3 mins) describing a work of your choice that you have made.
- Here are some suggested questions/topics to consider addressing in your video:
- Explain why you decided to make it and how the idea for it was conceived.
- After you came up with the idea what plans or preparation did you make on how to execute the project?
- Finally, give us a brief step by step rundown on your actual start to finish process of creation.
- Did you stick to your original plan or did things change along the way? Or maybe part of your process is to not have a concrete plan at all? Either way describe what you think your process is.
- What did you learn about your artistic process while creating this project? Or if you did not learn anything, what advice would you give other artists about the creative process?
- Video submissions may be either or any combination of the following formats:
- Screencast with voiceover
- You talking to the camera (limit yourself to just a webcam)
- Other Requirements:
- Please include a quick intro at the beginning of the video, showing your face, introducing yourself by saying your name and a little bit about yourself as an artist, or whatever else you would like to say.
- Please include a screen shot or photograph of the artwork that will be used as a thumbnail for the video.
- .mp4 video format is preferred
After you create your video please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you instructions on how to get your video to me so I can upload it onto the site.